I must admit I just love saving my penny's and always try my best to find a bargain. My favorite sort of clothes are retro inspired clothing such as rockabilly or pinup style but to me they seem to be so expensive even though I know the quality is amazing and the clothes look fabulous. The best thing about buying on a budget is creating my own looks for a fraction of the price and with clothes that I already own.
I do like to treat myself from time to time but most of the time I am saving money as I have 3 children who need new clothes quite often and me and my husband are in the middle of moving house so saving money is the best option for us at the momentMy advice for saving money on clothes
- Budget: This is my number one thing to do, I work out how much I need to pay for food, rent, bill etc and then work how much left over we can spend on clothes etc.
- Sales: They always seems to be sales on in most shops now, so its a great place to find the perfect bargain even if it means it takes more time shopping.
- Ebay: This is a great option to find more expensive clothes for a fraction of the price and also great to find hard to find items such as a dress with cherries or a t shirt with pineapple print.
- Carboot sales: I used to always go to these with my mum and I found the most beautiful clothes that are not on the high street.
- Check your wardrobe: Is they any clothes that can be modified with a belt or dressed up with jewellery, this can bring older clothes back to life.
- Charity shops: I have gone to charity shops all my life with my mum and still do to this day as they is so many clothes that are retro and are a fraction of the price.
most of all ... Enjoy!!!
- Thanks for reading ♥